Comprehensive value-added services performed at the warehouse
We offer on-site warehouse services that speed up the process of getting our customers’ products for sale or provide a solution for the recycling of unsold products.
We offer on-site warehouse services that speed up the process of getting our customers’ products for sale or provide a solution for the recycling of unsold products. Our services can be scaled according to the needs of each customer.
The competence of Transval employees and the continuous development of services and procedures in cooperation with customers play an important role.
- Repackaging and labeling ensures that a product has an attractive appearance that has a positive influence on the customer’s purchase decision and increases sales or facilitates the display of products in the shop.
- Pre-assembly of shop racks speeds up the process of product presentation through pre-assembled and pre-filled sales racks and frees the personnel for customer service tasks and other core activities. We can also restock the racks at the shop as agreed; learn more on our retail services site.
- Pre-installation services make it faster for the end customers to start using the devices they purchase. For example, devices can be pre-assembled or the required software can be pre-installed on them. This reduces the company’s customer service workload and makes life easier for the end customer.
- Quality control services reduce the number of customer claims and ensure a quick response to quality problems. Our quality control services include product inspections and test runs to ensure that customers get what they expect.
- We provide ready-made and reliable solutions for the warehousing of dangerous goods and take care of the statutory requirements related to chemicals on behalf of our customers. Dangerous goods include chemicals, certain detergents, cosmetics, batteries and gases.
- In our From waste to charity service, which we provide free of charge to our customers, we pick and deliver discontinued products as donations to those in need. This is one of the ways in which we can play our part in helping those who need help and promote the circular economy, while reducing the generation of unnecessary waste at the same time.
- Our additional services also include e-commerce deliveries and returns. We deliver orders to consumers in the way they want, both in Finland and abroad. Customers can choose whether they want to receive the products at home or collect them from a Posti Parcel Locker, a Posti outlet or an online store’s shop.